Northern Heroic Parade
M.A. Down which
Every year we remember relatively similarly, most of the time we are passive - but This year remember differently. We want to make you "enthusiastic" about the memory of the Holocaust, And even if it sounds strange to you at first it will sound much less strange to you when we remind you that this is exactly what we do on Hanukkah, Purim and Pesach.
Brave Together invites you to take action, together we will take to the streets for a joint march aimed at creating an active memory on Holocaust and Heroism Day, remembering that even in impossible situations we can take a step forward, and imagine our step in each step, remembering that The exact meaning of "heroism of the human spirit."
Together we create a chain of marches that makes active memory accessible from trees around the country, 10 parallel marches that take place across the country from Eilat to the ghetto fighters in the north, and allow everyone to take part in the memory that goes through the deeds.
Switch to "do and do not forget"
There are several ways to get there:
- Arrival at the Ghetto Fighters' House parking lot at 17:00 PM and join the shuttles Who regularly set out for the beach in Shavei Zion (the starting point for the parade that ends at the Ghetto Fighters' House).
- Arrive directly at Shavei Zion beach at 17:00 and from there go to the parade (Those who have difficulty walking, it is a short walk but in terrain conditions)
- The veteran non-marching public is welcome to greet the marchers at the end of the parade, at the entrance to the Ghetto Fighters' House.
- The parade ends with a closing rally at the Ghetto Fighters' House.
- Parade participants are asked to arrive with white shirts.
- It is recommended to bring the Israeli flag.
- The route is suitable for families (from the age of 3). There is some walking on the sand, can be difficult for the adult population
Brave Together in the media
Videos from parades
And a message from Holocaust hero Zvi Gil
Brave Together on social media
Pictures from the 2022 Hero Parade
You are welcome to enter the shared photo folder with the Up button and upload photos you took in the parades
What should I bring with me to the parade?
Songs for the parade
In the heroic parade we march accompanied by quiet songs, optimistic songs that fit the class.
For your convenience - songs for the 2022 Heroism Parade (click to enlarge):
Interested in getting to know more, we have prepared an array of empowering dialogue circles in order to connect the memory of the Holocaust to everyday heroism in the best way
More from the activities of the heroic parade
Launch of an innovative app that will allow us all to get excited about the memory of the Holocaust
Want to know more about the app? Want to take part already?